Thursday, June 2, 2011

years to put it on.....

Yes, it has taken me years to get this GREAT (sarcasm) body I sport. It didn't happen over night......it happened over years =) , Or months ...yes ever since I got married I have gained weight.. SORRY BRIAN...I guess I should have added "in fatness and in skinniness" to my wedding vows to ensure he doesn't leave me =) Just kidding..he wouldn't do that.... or would he?!?!

It has been a week since I started down this voyage. It was hard at times, for instance, my grandma's nobake cookies at Deanna's memorial day feast. Heck, the Memorial Day feast altogether! Did I deprive myself? NOPE, but I did NOT consume as much food as I have in parties past.

I do find it pretty easy to count points while at work, I bring the food i CAN eat, and that is that. I am not able to run to the fridge and look for the ice cream, or run to the cupboard and look for a twinkie. No, I do not have twinkies in my house =)

I also had my fabulous hubby beside me saying "you don't need that candy, it is empty points" haha Yes, he really did keep me in check with what went IN my body! I tried to not get mad, but I do NOT like being told what I can or cannot do (or eat in this case).

I am sure this rambling on is boring you, and you are just reading this to see if I gained or lost.....so I shall no longer keep you in suspense...

DRUM ROLL PLEASE CLARK GRISWOLD............................

I LOST two pounds =) I am ok with that....it is better than gaining.... I know if I would have worked out, i would have lost more...but two pounds is nothing to be sad about...I will TAKE it!!

Keep me in your thoughts this weekend....it will be VERY hard to stay away from my brothers wedding cake, a 2nd, 3rd,4th time......=)

Blessings,
Dori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers