Thursday, May 26, 2011

HELP HELP HELP!

I am looking for the skinny girl inside me. I KNOW she has to be here somewhere! Granted, I have never been a "skinny" girl, I am sure I can find one in me! Actually, I could probably fit two skinny girls in me! No, I am not here to dis myself, but you have to find humor, in even the bad things. Yes, my weight is a bad thing.

In starting out, I must first give props to my sister, Deanna. She has totally inspired me to get ME on track for weight loss. Incase you haven't seen her, go look her up! She looks GREAT! She started a blog, and I love reading it. I think blogging is a great way to stay accountable for your actions. She has been doing weight watchers for awhile and lost at least 30 lbs,last I read! My mom has also been doing really well on WW, but she doesn't blog =)

I am hoping this blog can keep me accountable. I do, however, feel I need MORE accountability. SO, not only am I doing Weight Watchers online, but today I attended my first Weight Watcher's meeting at work. Yes, Westar Energy brings weight watchers to us!! How awesome is that?!?!? Surely, I can't fail at this????

Goals....what realistic goal can I set?
Walking up a flight of stairs without getting winded? That one makes me sad, since 3 years ago, I could actually RUN 5k......
How about, Be able to fit in a ride at Worlds of Fun with Rissa? this one might not be done, because they will probably make me sick
Maybe jump on our trampoline without the black part( sorry don't remember the word!) touching the ground? Ok, that is a lie, it doesn't happen....YET...but at the rate I am going..it surely might!

All of these sound like good goals....but I want a #, something I can see on a graph. NO, I am NOT putting my weight on here, I just don't have the guts....sooo until I get that courage, a weight loss # will have to do. I want to figure a number that is realistic and healthy. My weight watchers classes end the first week in Sept. SOOOO by then, I would like to lose 25 lbs. I KNOW I can do that... I can do ALL things through CHRIST who gives ME strength!!!

I hope you guys enjoy this journey, I hope not to let you down, nor myself down.

Blessings!

1 comment:

Followers